Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Quote of the Week: bl

Quote of the week goes to this gem from Elo Knight of Black Legion (sic):
:::: BROADCASTED MESSAGE from: elo_knight :::: subcaps only, our're flag is at half massed   plz refer to us as bl not BL as we have no capitals
Nice to hear that Black Legion is keeping a good sense of humor about their massive loss of 26 super-carriers last night.  Here's the TMC article, a reprint of an Elise Randolph battle report.  Here's the EVE News 24 article.  Obviously, I'll cover the fight briefly in my KOTW post on Monday.

In the meantime, here's a whole host of pretty pictures for you to enjoy and here's the butcher's bill, plus the picture that I think is my favorite out of the host...

More on this Monday.  I just liked the quote.


  1. Off topic. I just want to thank you for coming out to Barly tonight. That thunderdome was awesome.

    -Malcoreh Varkarhn, Brave line member,

  2. PL were supposed to be the victors here, but black legion's response has been so chill that PL just look like vengeful angry shitheads. Compare and contrast Elo's joking reaction to Grath raging about his 12 spies.

    black legion fing won.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.