Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Chilling

If you're reading this instead of watching the fifth series of the Syndicate Competitive League, you're officially doing it wrong.  ;-)  You do know how much I love spaceship explosions, so that's what I'm doing today and tomorrow.

Today's studio host is Alekseyev Karrde, former CSM member and host of the Declarations of War podcast.  Tomorrow's studio host is Xander Phoena from the Crossing Zebras podcast.  And yes if you're curious, I did throw my moccasins at Xander and demand that he walk a mile in them.  We'll see how he does.

Finally, while you're watching have a look at who's sponsoring the SCL and more to the point, who isn't.

6 comments:

  1. Tournaments on SiSi: We can AFFORD to dodge the sponsorship of the Moneybags! Amirite?

    Taross

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At work and can't watch. What sponsor drama are we stirring?

      Delete
    2. No sponsor drama. Ripard is trying to make the point that because Somer sponsors in-game events, they deserve RMT dollars.

      I'm not sure why he's championing them so hard.

      Delete
    3. My comment was based on the assumption that Somer was still sponsoring the SCL, since they appear on the SCL website.

      Delete
  2. I wish TMC would have had a thing about this happening. I check there daily for eve news but didn't see mention of this.

    I couldn't have watched most of it but I would have caught a few more matches at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't watch either. what drama am I missing with sponsors? Tell me.

    NOM NOM NOM DRAMA AND TEARS!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.