Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Friday, November 1, 2013

COTW: Let us never speak of him again

Quick one, and the comment of the week.

HiroBukharin made me laugh this morning with a comment he posted on Reddit related to my recent post about a certain person doing a really dumb thing.
  1. Hiro, I agree with your proposal.
  2. In honor of the agreement in (1), Dear Reader, you will need to read Hiro's comment on Reddit to see to which proposal I'm agreeing.

Many of the rest of the Reddit comments, as well as the comments on my post itself that prompted it, were also quite entertaining.  Thank you to all of you who weighed in on this subject!  The blog post itself that started all of this?  The person in question seems to have deleted it for some reason...

And now let us all agree to Hiro's proposal.

4 comments:

  1. Just in case anyone wishes to see what "he who shall not be named" thought would be good idea to do, you can rely on google's webcache...

    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:l5BqoahuKw8J:nerdsoliloquy.blogspot.com/2013/10/what-is-good-for-somerset-mahm-is-good.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What proposal? I don't know what you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: Blog takedown, only that owner could figure out a way to rage quit eve no less than three times.

    Good riddance. May he never be spoken of again.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.