Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Monday, November 25, 2013

POTW: False advertising

One of those cute little pictures that's probably only funny to me.


What can I say. It tickles me. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Ok, Jester. I'll be honest: I don't get it. Please make 'splain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The logo of Stainless alliance is a Sansha Nightmare battleship with a line through it, representing that the rats they kill in their home space are Sansha.

      Except for the fact that the incursion happening right in the middle of their space isn't being attacked, reflected by the solid red bar.

      So it's false advertising: they claim to kill Sansha, but don't. ;-)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.