Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Where's Jester?

As is usual for me this week every year, I will be taking a bit of a break from the blog to celebrate the holidays with my family.

I hope that you have the opportunity to do the same, and wish you a safe, happy, and stress-/drama-free holiday season! Come back rested and relaxed 'cause I have a feeling 2014 is going to be a critical year in New Eden...

I do want to take a quick moment to throw out a few more pledge drive thank yous. Thank you to Nimrodion (who joked he sent "coal for Jester and ISKies for Garth :P"; the coal turned out to be a lump of Carbon, hee!), Blackbird Orlenard and IronSpam (both of whom sent me fun toys), Raphael Celestine, Lucas Padecain, Jaenen, Cernetat Kirin, and Eralimm Asques (who was very genrous, thank you!).

I might have a few things to say this week depending on how things shake out, I might not. But the regular posts will definitely be on hold this week. I'll catch up with fun kills and fun super-cap kills next week.

One last thing: the members of CSM8 got a very interesting surprise in our Inboxes today, which ended up causing a pretty busy morning for me! A little rant from myself to the contrary, chances are actually pretty good that you'll be hearing about this e-mail yourselves in the next day or two...

Expect me back in harness in a week or so. Happy holidays! o7


  1. 'You gotta be kidding me' guess: anything related to Valkyrie, WoD or DUST
    Sensible guess: CSM summer summit minutes
    Interesting guess: the Nestor (SoE BS) on Singularity!
    Crazy guess: new mobile structures in Singularity!
    OMG guess: random free SoE ships/BPs from the 13th Yule Lad!
    Brainsplode guess: avatar content coming in 2014!!
    'Shut up and take my money' guess: all the shit CCP is doing not related to EVE is going to be deinvested in favor of EVE.

    Sorry, not even I can believe that last one, but I had to end the progression with something properly awesome...

  2. Enjoy the xmas hols & time out with your family Jester.
    Jai Kedrick

  3. Credit to sponk on FHC for that great secret Santa card

  4. Thanks for all your hard work this year mate, minutes, weekly updates meaning we get to see what the CSM does in much better detail than ever, your balanced and sensible reporting of events and with as little bias as you can manage, championing what you believe in, admiting when you were wrong, and posting about your dog and putting in thoughts what anyone who has ever lost a pet felt. Takes a big person to do all that self disclosure that on a public forum. Hats off to you! o7


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.