Welcome to Jester's Trek.
I'm your host, Jester. I've been an EVE Online player for about six years. One of my four mains is Ripard Teg, pictured at left. Sadly, I've succumbed to "bittervet" disease, but I'm wandering the New Eden landscape (and from time to time, the MMO landscape) in search of a cure.
You can follow along, if you want...

Friday, February 14, 2014

Woop woop

CCP has released a new EVE Online video, about 35 minutes ago as I write this. Here it is:


Happy Friday, everyone!

11 comments:

  1. I do hope that was a troll vid from CCP

    ReplyDelete
  2. so the Comet is to get its light back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a 5 hour long video of a 2 second sound loop? Yowza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fed Navy Comet is getting it's flashing light back? 5 hours of video?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentines, the cuffs do come off ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that video a metaphor for something CCP has planned? And, if so, is it too late to stop them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to see there is no drug problem at CCP....perhaps the Viking Squad (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V%C3%ADkingasveitin) should be sent in to investigate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Must be getting old, I don't see the meaning....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm..."Isk spamming scum bags disturbing the peace?..." Maybe there is a RMT ban wave abut to hit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. I haven't even been playing EVE for too long and I know exactly what this is...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.