- Tournaments. DONE. Trebor Daehdoow, Jester.
- CSM Localization. DONE. Trebor, Jester, Malcanis.
- Feature Plans Alpha/Bravo. DONE. Trebor, Jester, mynnna, Malcanis.
- Team Superfriends. DONE. Trebor, Jester.
- Team Game of Drones. DONE. Trebor, Jester, mynnna.
- Null-sec. DONE. Trebor, Jester, Malcanis.
- EVE Legacy Features Update. DONE. Trebor, Jester, Ali Aras, mynnna, Chitsa Jason, James Arget, Malcanis.
- Plan Echo. DONE. Trebor, Jester, Ali Aras.
- Feature Plans Foxtrot/Golf. DONE. Trebor, Jester, Ali, mynnna, Malcanis.
- Ship Balancing. DONE. Trebor, Jester, Ali, mynnna, Malcanis.
- User Interface. DONE. Trebor, Jester, Ali, Malcanis.
- EVE Leadership. DONE. Trebor, Jester, Ali, Malcanis.
- EVE Community. DONE. Trebor, Jester, Malcanis.
- Future of Big Fights. DONE. Trebor, Jester, Ali, James, Malcanis, Mangala Solaris, progodlegend.
- Team Space Glitter. DONE. Trebor, Jester, Ali, Malcanis.
- New Player Experience. DONE. Trebor, Jester, Ali, Malcanis.
- Art. DONE. Trebor, Jester, Ali.
So Trebor and I provided our notes on all of them, Ali Aras on most, Mike Azariah and Malcanis on most, mynnna on several, and after that, participation dwindled rather rapidly. So if you're looking for accountability in terms of CSM members running for reelection, there ya go. ;-) The Minutes are now in the hands of Dolan, who will be going out and getting the approvals he needs to publish them. Needless to say, we're going to be nudging him to move this along. But do keep in mind that the contents of several of those sessions are likely to be NDAed at least until CCP can announce the theme behind the summer expansion. That should be soonish... probably mid- or late March I would think, based on experience with past summer expansions.
While Skype is staying pretty casual at the moment, the private section of the forums has been quite busy with four or five active threads at the moment crossing a lot of summer feature ideas, plus follow-ups to conversations we had at the Summit. There's little or nothing I can talk about regarding those conversations, I'm afraid, but the promise I made when I started writing these updates is that I'd let you all know what was happening.
I'm looking to schedule another Town Hall around the time the Minutes get published, which I hope will be before the end of the month. That means I'll want to get busy scheduling it in the next week or so. As this gets firmed up, I will let you know our plans. I'm also planning a sixth Town Hall to take place during the election cycle. If number five takes place at the end of February or the first week of March, then the last one of CSM8 will take place in mid-April. The final "official" responsibility of the CSM is for seven (and perhaps more) of us -- including myself and mynnna -- to make ourselves available to all of you at Fanfest for both the CSM Q&A and the CSM Roundtable. mynnna and I don't know yet who will be joining us at those tables.
I continue to gently prod CSM8 members to make their intentions with regard to CSM9 known, and I'll be writing a post regarding non-incumbents who have stated their intention to run this week. I know of two major non-incumbent candidates so far: Steve Ronuken and Sugar Kyle. But I'm also hearing rumors of some quite interesting possibilities for others... Jita Park is remarkably empty of other declarations as yet. By this time last year, we had eight or ten, including mine. If you're running, now or soon is the time to declare your intent!
Fanfest is 80 days away and counting, and I expect voting to close about ten days prior to that...